THE PEOPLE VS. is an Australian Mens & Womens Fashion Brand born from a desire to make high-quality, refined vintage streetwear. Globally recognised our brands culture is unique and we are seeking highly organised, creative, friendly & hard working individuals passionate about the fashion industry and delivering work of the highest standard. As a growing business, we pride ourselves on creating a culture of family here with an exciting portfolio of products, collaborations, great people and plenty to look forward to in future.
We’re looking for an experienced Sales & Operations Administrator to look after our great global wholesale team, e-commerce store, customers and retailers in our Sydney Headoffice (based south of the City in Caringbah 2229).
This is a great opportunity for someone who thinks of customers first, communicates confidently, is highly trained in excel / logistics / and represents our brands in the simple, down to earth style we value so much.
You will get lots of autonomy with us, but also integrate with and be a key member of Sales & Operations team. That means your self-awareness and ability to self-manage are super important.
We’d love to hear from you if you have experience in fashion / buying / order entry / planning / operational support or come from a background with a strong sales focus.
As the SALES & OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR, you will be responsible for day-to-day coordination of all The Company’s sales channels, processes, productivity and efficiency.
What will you get up to in this exciting role?
· Coordinating all aspects of Wholesale & eCommerce Sales Administration
· Optimising our CRM and Inventory Systems with an emphasis on Data Integrity, Inventory, Supplier Logistics, Sales Relationships, Customer Service and Office Administration
· Responsible for receiving & placing all Purchase Orders, Shipping Sales Orders & Inventory
· Organising all Logistics for incoming and outgoing Inventory for the Company & our International Partnerships
· Management and handover of Seasonal Purchase Orders to International Suppliers
· Coordinate all Sales Orders per Season
· Managing communications with Sales Agents including Commission Reports, Credit Notes, Customer Service and any issues with Retailers
· Coordinate collection process of Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Debtors & information for Accounts / Bookkeeper
· Delivering on regional sales plans, building territory plans and working closely with team mates on strategic priorities
· Preparing Monthly and Weekly Reports (Online Sales Reports, Seasonal Sales Calendars)
· Data Administration for the Company Critical Path & Range Development Sheet
· Daily assistance to the Brand Director, Sales Team and most importantly our customers
The important bits: this is a full-time fixed term contract. THE PEOPLE VS is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our people.
We are looking for someone with 3+ years experience in a similar role (with experience in Administration and Operations ideally working with a Global Multi-Channel Brand in the Fashion or Lifestyle Space). Must have advanced knowledge in Excel (Pivots, V-Lookups etc) / Word / Xero. And experience with Inventory Management Systems (preferably DEAR) and Shopify E-Commerce Platform.
If you want to join our people, please browse our website and send through your resume and cover letter telling us how your values connect with ours and why this is the right role for you.
To apply please email your CV & Covering Letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org